Monday, January 24, 2011

Final Videos of Emotional Expression

Main Menu of my final video :


I just make the main menu as simple as my concept. Each smiley represent the emotions that i am going to show to others. And each of the emotions has its own tag line that represent the personality of the emotions themselves.


Emotion :
Happiness



Background music :
Relaxing sound - Spring morning

Title :
The Happiness of Life

Artist Description :
The video is about how the nature seeking for the happiness in the daily life. I use butterfly and ladybird to represent us. The sun also the happiness for the sunflower. So, i apply the simplicity in the drawing as it is easier for my target audience which is kids to understand the expression.

Emotion :
Sadness


Background music :
Sad song

Title :
A life of a poor girl

Artist Description :
The video is about the sadness of a poor girl, thinking her fate; no parents, no place to live. I have chosen a girl character as it is easier to feel the sadness that come from female and this will make my target audience to really feel the sadness as the poor girl feel.


Emotion :
Love



Background music :
Love Instrumental beat

Title :
The strike of love

Artist Description :
The video is about the love expression that each one of us have in our instinct. I have chosen a bow and an arrow to represent love because in life, it is not completed if there is no love, the same as a bow without an arrow, no point. I draw very simple to make my target audience see the meaning of love that i want to show them. Love is not only can be understand by teens or adults but kids also must understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment